Friday, January 7, 2011

'The Secret'.. actually... scratch that..

So. I changed my facebook status to 'Karen thinks that 'The Secret' might actually be on to something..' Yes ladies and gents, I will admit that I have somewhat of a belief in the power of the.. universe. Sorry, still not quite a believer in 'The Secret' =P

Well, it makes sense doesn't it? The universe draws whatever you wish to it. I've been thinking about the fact that humans only use a small percentage of their brains.. could you really IMAGINE what we could do with full brain capacities? Now are you getting as excited as I am?

We tend to limit ourselves. Allow ourselves to think less than we really are of ourselves.. why do we do it? What is the point? Why do we extinguish our potential before it's even create it? We are the writers of our histories, we are the creators of our stories. We are the creators of our universe.

The follows along the lines of illusionment as well. As much as people wouldn't like to admit, we all live in almost a completely illusioned world. We are all aligned to our own prejudice, and because of that our worlds are not real. Considering the fact that our worlds are not technically real.. imagine how much more we could create...

I believe that humans were meant to be creators. After some experiments lately I'm even more inclined to believe in the power of the universe and the power of thought.. There have been amazingly awesome experiences, but also painful ones which I distinctly brought upon myself. I wish I could explain them, but I don't know how explainable they are.

You have NO idea how excited these ideas make me. It's like a giant playground for everyone to play on! So few recognize the potential.. so few recognize. There were stories at a meeting I went to, where a man did experiments strictly to show his friends the mindset of abundance. Guess who ruins these ideas? We do. People can blame circumstance, they can blame whatever.. but ultimately, it's ourselves. There are some situations which are tougher than others, which is unfortunate, but we still have effect of what happens in our daily lives. We still have the power to create.

I just had to state excitement.. I really did. The idea that abundance CAN happen, makes me squirm in happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment