Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010 Review

Last night at midnight, a lot of thoughts came rushing in my head.

2010 was a BIG year for me. In many ways good, in other ways it was very trying, which turned out to be great learning experiences. Some things happened which I NEVER thought would happen.

I was at a Mormon church dance, and I was thinking about the fact that at that time last year, I was a devout Mormon. Leaving the church wasn't much of a thought. This was the start of a roll of events.

I lived with my family for a while, and then didn't.

I had two producer's ask me to do a CD.

I had my first 'real' boyfriend.

I also got over my first real break-up.

I've never felt quite as stable emotionally as I do now. I lost a lot of weight, but didn't read any books. The summer was the hardest of my life, and I survived it! Finally I know what I'm going to be doing with my life, and I know more or less where I'm going.

Out 2010, in 2011. What's in store for me now?


No comments:

Post a Comment