Sunday, January 16, 2011

Capital L

At this point L could stand for a couple things.

It could stand for...

LONGING

or it could stand for...

LOVE....

It could also stand for...

LIVE...

or how about...

LIE!

How about I state the word I'm actually meaning for it to be, which is

LONELY!!!

With a capital L.

This IS how I've felt the majority of the day. I miss R, I find myself to be particularly annoyed at certain people right now and wishing that really, I could just have a hug or something right now. Even better would be someone who could try to understand me.

I think I need to form new habits. With school in, I can't afford to play around with friendships like I did before. It needs to be that the person is a real friend, or I don't waste my time. I feel like a jerk in saying that, but with school, I don't have time to waste. My books need to become friends.. and maybe I should write a novel? Enjoy the time with my boyfriend when he does get here, because I'm tired of 'lame' people. The most frustrating people I've ever seen. People who are either friends with me because they feel pity, they're trying to convert me, they have something they want to use me for, etc... I'm just so tired of it! I miss my honey.

I'm REALLY looking forward to school tomorrow. This way, I can get enveloped into the world of education.. I love this world... a lot. which is why I should wrap myself up in it! Milk it for what it's worth, because this is an opportunity, one which I might never get again. Technically I shouldn't even be IN college right now.

I apologize for the similar thought processes. But whaddaya know.. it's written by the same person! How much different could my thoughts really be?

We'll see tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment