Monday, April 25, 2011

I am the evil.

If you're confused about my subject heading, you're probably about as confused as I am. You know that discussion I talked about last post? Yeah.. well a woman started personally attacking me in it. She compared me to a man named Korihor. Yes.. it's so bizarre in my mind. Who knows? Maybe you agree with it. I find it bizarre.

Korihor was an Anti-Christ (apparently) who tried to lead people away from Christ. I can think of so many differences between him and I... but, yes, like him, I want proof that there is a God. Not a feeling, real proof. Everyone else looks for a sign too. When you pray to know if a religion is true or not, isn't that what you do as well? That's what I thought. You pray for a sign that you'll know if that religion is true. Is it really so different from me?

It's just interesting. I never thought I would have somebody accusing me of being like a person I thought was evil when I was a kid, and now that I am... I'm slightly speechless and baffled. Kind of find it amusing all at the same time.

Just, wow.. what an accusation! Guess what? I'm an Anti-Christ! Really? No.. I stand for love. End of story.

Excuse me while I go catch my breath...

No comments:

Post a Comment