Saturday, April 9, 2011

The best lover.

It's been interesting, growing up in an environment which has been so toxic. Where every day you feel as though there's no hope for something more..

Things have changed. I think I have one of the most optimistic boyfriends who ever came into being. He amazes me each and every day. He and I were long distance for a little bit. He came to visit me and then decided to stay here. Not too long after that he got a job, and things have just been working in amazing ways since then.

He supports me, says I can do things, and believes that I can do it more than I do. One of the quirks about my personality tends to be that I try to find the loopholes out of situations. I've become stressed, and it's easy to give up right now.

You wanna know why R is the best lover? He simply does not have room for disappointment or failure. This is why he succeeds at things, he knows he can do things. He's like the energizer bunny. He just keeps going and going, but it seems effortless. It's because he has no room for these things that he succeeds. He sees the light in every closed door, there's options and opportunities where you never thought possible. You see that though? He leaves no room for disappointment, meaning that his options aren't limited.

I would honestly say that he's my hero. I look up to his wonderful example. He seems to have this sense of peace with the universe that I want as well.

I am the luckiest girl alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment