Thursday, April 21, 2011

Number 1

I've had a fantastic day. Got together with one of my best friends ever, and discussed things which were important, which got me to thinking about all the many awesome things in life. I indeed am very lucky. Currently I feel lucky for:

My knowledge on raw food and herbs. So many people focus in on health. I believe I've found something so beautiful and wonderful, that feels great under almost any circumstance and tastes GREAT! I feel happy. How could I not be? I am happy. Knowing how to make it naturally just eases a lot of things in life, and it's going to be even better when I can go raw.

Thomas Jefferson Education. To be truly educated in a safe environment where you're taught how to truly live. To breath real education, to live it so that you can be a complete person.

Now to get around to the real reason for this post. I want to talk about one of the most inspirational people I've ever met. His name, is Miles. This man is one of the people that you will never EVER forget! He's got a very energetic personality, and is truly an inspiration. This man researches, and then when he finds a truth, he shares it with the WHOLE world! He's not afraid to share something which he believes in. This man is so full of knowledge, so playful, so youthful... just wow. Creative genius, this man's going places.

This person inspires me to be the best I can be. To see through trials, and live life fully. He is one of the best people I've ever met.

...and I miss him. I guess he'll just be that inspiration forever. A role model, a friend, and just a down to earth person.

No comments:

Post a Comment