Thursday, June 21, 2012

Being grateful project day two.

1. That some wonderful homeless person returned my phone (as can be seen in the image). There is beautiful people in this world still. I am so grateful for this particular thing!

2. The guy who is watching over Ryan and I's cats. We both were just about crying to be able to see our cats, who are soon to be reunited with us! Keeping those cats has shown that ANYTHING can happen. Being able to see them, even for a few seconds, was amazing... technology is amazing.

3. To have a pair of sandals that I can wear to school (business school), instead of just wearing my runners. I feel much more like I'm dressing the role of my not-too-far-off profession!

4. I made a friend in school yesterday. I've been feeling rather lonely as of late, and it's nice to have finally made a new friend in our new home.

5. Reading the last link that I posted. There IS hope for amazing humans. What's more beautiful is that all of us have the potential to do that for each other.

Today I'm just very grateful!


2 comments:

  1. You're inspiring. Thanks for posting this ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Thank YOU for reading it. Also, for being awesome. I miss you!

      Delete