Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Being grateful project Day 1.

Things have been insane lately, of course. It seems like there is loop-hole after loop-hole and I'm tired of feeling this down... so here's what I'm going to do: Every day for the next while I'm going to say five things I'm grateful for. If anybody else wants to respond with five things they're grateful for feel free. This will be something I do for this week. Next week I'll come up with some other project.

1. Free library cards in BC. Odd thing to be grateful for? Perhaps. It's funny, because I use the library more now that it's free than when I had to pay for them.

2. usedeverywhere.com This makes buying things that you need (or say that you need) so much more pleasurable (and cheap) to buy. I bought my keyboard, grabbed lots of free furniture, etc. It's wonderful!

3. Awesome and motivational instructors. It's nice to have someone who truly cares about where I'm going in life.

4. Being in a house right beside the ocean. This situation is temporary, but oh it's a beautiful temporary! Every day I want to go outside and take pictures due to the fact that it's just that beautiful. The skies are ALWAYS different. Nature is so variant. I guess it's kind of like life.. always changing.

5. Having two fathers on fathers day. For many years I hadn't kept in contact with my dad. I found him and added him to facebook so we've been able to chat a bit. I wished him a Happy Father's day. Then, we spent Father's day with my wonderful partners father as well. It was nice. Of course, I wished my mom a happy father's day as well as I always have.

There we go! First day complete. I'm feeling better already.


No comments:

Post a Comment