Friday, June 22, 2012

Being grateful project day 3



Yesterday was just a grateful kind of day.

1. A sparrow came to see us! The door was open a little bit and it hopped in. Unfortunately, it felt like it was trapped.. so had quite an interlude with the window, but then we set it loose again! It was nice to have that little reminder of nature.

2. At school we're having a clothing exchange and now I have actual NICE clothes! Now all I need are more pants and a pair of flats! 

3. I got to hear an inspiring story from my new friend. She had pretty well nothing, and then through creating a shrine to money (haha), realizing what she really did have, and dancing through her life she has gained abundance. I'm grateful for the inspiration!

4. I got a computer.. for free! It's an old-ish computer, but I've been wanting to get a computer for writing. This is what I got! A computer for writing! It might not be able to do much else, but that is what it functions for. They were originally going to charge money but then didn't.. oh happy day! 


5. Look at how amazing this is? HOW CAN I NOT BE GRATEFUL? 

No comments:

Post a Comment