Monday, September 27, 2010

Let...go

Let...go.

Just let it go.

Let..........go.

Why is it so much easier to say than to do? I don't quite understand why I have this ridiculous urge in me to fight. Yes, life has been hard. I'm sure everyone's had those moments that they NEVER thought would happen to them. When those things happen over and over again... you begin to forget about everything else. Why is it so much easier to be negative than positive?

It's like I have this constant need to fight. I know that I'm ready to move on, that I'm ready to start living a happy life, but my mind seems to have other ideas. This was really hard, why should you be able to move on so quickly? But is it worth it to dwell on this? Think of how much it hurt you.. You were so stupid for letting that happen, so naive. However, there is a way to move past this. I'm a smart enough person. The matter is simple. Is it really simple? This seems to be a situation which reoccurs constantly in your life. You'll always fail at this.

ACK! The most degrading thoughts... but I want progression! The problem with fighting with yourself is that there is almost no way out unless if you are able to come up with a different thought than originally thought. Your mind knows all the tactics that you'll use to try to talk itself out of it's own idea... your mind knows your weaknesses, knows your strengths, your fighting tactics... but in the end, does it really matter? What really matters is that it's easy to move forward. As long as we learn something from a mistake, and try to stay positive in the process, nothing else should matter.

Someone once told me that it would be a lot harder to be depressed if we took a look at what was around us every day. There is so much beauty... everywhere. It helps to realize the natural order of things. Going through trials is just part of life's natural process.

Let.......go.

Let go.

No comments:

Post a Comment