Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I have too much fun being a girl. Wait... I meant woman.

Okay, okay. I am not ashamed! Today, basically all day all I've been thinking about is hair and clothes. I really need to find a job so I can gain some money so I can buy clothes!

First thing is my hair. Lately it has been driving me bonkers. The last lady who cut my hair cut the bangs too SHORT and too THICK. The rest of my hair looked really good, but now it's just disastrous. Here's an example of before and now.

Photobucket

SEE way too much bang

Photobucket

STILL way too much bang.

So here's my solution:

Photobucket

No, I'm not really cutting my hair that short, but I want my bangs layered something like that. It's going to be fixed (hopefully) TOMORROW.

So onto dresses. Hehe... Did I mention that I need money? I really do. I'm working on that aspect though. I really miss Katimavik... shopping with those girls.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Just some examples of some stuff I've been looking at it. Girls can have so much fun! I love being a woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment