Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Exciting projects

Instead of being just a thought blog, I'm going to add in some activities. Who knows.. I might even add a 101 in 1001 in here eventually! If I can come up with that many goals... So, this blog is going to be rather brief, but I'm really excited! I've been asked to participate in some projects which will cause me great joy to participate in. Wait, or I've volunteered to be in them. Here are some things which are on the go.

1. Finish songwriting for my album I'm actually going to try collaborating with some people. I've wanted to do a duet for a long time. Something kind of eerie and amazing.. The original theme of my album seemed to be kind of melancholy, and now I'm wanting it to be somewhat happier. I want it to show peace. We'll see how it turns out. Ultimately it's going to be an expression of me, but I look forward to collaborating! I love working with other people in an artist type environment!

2. Participating in a film My good friend mentioned that she was wanting to do a film.. a Halloween film. I'm REALLY looking forward to participating in it! It's kind of different for me, and I've always wanted to be in a film.

3. Writing an essay Another one of my friends is asking a bunch of our friends to write essays, which we will be sending into an authority. I'M REALLY EXCITED FOR THIS ONE! Partially because it'll help me to work through some feelings, also because of the fact that it will be sent to someone of slight importance who will read it. I think it'll help to clear my conscience.

That's kind of my life right now! I LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment