Thursday, September 23, 2010

Just a glorious day.

I tell you, the universe is working with me! It's not working against me! Hooray! So gorgeous in fact that I'm almost speechless. Not quite though. I've realized some things, I need to make a new set of goals for life. Here's some things I would like to pursue in thought.

1. I need to finish recording my CD
2. Write the blogs that I keep on thinking of
3. Figure out a practical but amazing career path.
4. Get out of town for a little while ;)
5. I SERIOUSLY NEED TO READ A BOOK! A FULL BOOK! SERIOUSLY!

I met a fantastic lady today! I find it interesting that I missed talking to seniors so much, but I did. There's just something about them.

I also seriously think that everyone should take a look at the blog http://www.numinousnotes.blogspot.com I think this woman is a genius, and I've discovered her thoughts very much coincide with my own.

Tired! It's time for bed!

-K.

No comments:

Post a Comment