Thursday, August 18, 2011

Speechless.

I have a secret, which is not really a secret at all. I have the bestest friend in the universe. Now let me say that again, I have the bestest friend in the universe. Sure, we live in different countries, but what does it matter when two hearts really connect?

I'm not really going to tell you much about her, just that I love her dearly. Right now, I'm also feeling very grateful to her. She sent me over this link. That link, which I've only just started briefing has already brought me to tears. This is PRECISELY the sort of thing I've been looking for. Don't take my word for it, check it out, tell me what you think.. and for now I'll bring down tears of happiness.. for yet again finding something which'll bring power to my life.. something worth living for!

No comments:

Post a Comment