Monday, August 8, 2011

Perfection

I feel like I've hit a part in my life.. where it's perfect. Sure, there's a bump here, and a bump there... I've also just come over one of the roughest patches of my life, but I came out of it. Not only alive, but thriving!

I've been proven wrong. Isn't there a beauty in finding out that you're wrong about something? Or I might not have been proven wrong, either way it's a chance to learn and appreciate humility. Isn't this what life is about? Changing, and learning how to change your mind, despite the way you were originally taught.

Life is meant to be lived simply. Life is certainly not without it's challenges still, but I'm so much happier. In the place I'm at, I'm so close to the ocean, so close to real beauty everywhere around me. It's hard to imagine that this is everything that I've been missing out on.

For years, I've been in a depression. For years, I've been holding back my own progress.. and now things are finally happening to me. I'm finally able to move ahead and fulfill my dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment