Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A Prayer of Sorts

I've been contemplating the ideals of prayer lately. I know that praying calms the spirit, the mind and brings a connection to the universe. So I guess, here is a prayer of sorts.

Universe,

I long for prosperity and peace of mind and heart. I am thankful for the lover that has been graciously brought to me. I am grateful for talents and to live in such  beautiful place. At this time, I long for a light. For a path to be seen and my heart to be opened to a new way of life. For forgiveness for others, and for myself. I want to share my stories with the earth, and to my children. So please provide a path...?

Kotarah.

Prayer has been so built up. I do not believe it is a bad thing, just as I don't believe meditation is a bad thing. It allows you a connection to bring a more positive vibe into your life. Let the positivity reign.

No comments:

Post a Comment