Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Falling in Love.

I know I know.. I already have the man of dreams. I'm not talking about THAT kind of love.

Let's get this straight, I have NEVER been one of those girls who fall in love with people who are not real. NEVER. EVER. I laughed at the girls who swooned over actors, because they never really had a shot, who are they kidding? I even had a friend who used her crush on an actor to use as an excuse to keep guys away from her. Yeah, I thought she was pretty obsessed too. Who were these people? What could be so wonderful about dreaming about a fantasy?

Oh.. there's everything wonderful with dreaming about a fantasy, and I'm doing it with characters I'm creating in my own head. There's not one character, there's about three. One of them doesn't even have a set gender!... or at least... so it would appear on the outside. *sigh* I think I'm just in love with the whole writing process.

In some ways, I regret not continuing writing. I was told that I couldn't do it for so long that I believed I couldn't. What I've come to realize that lately, anything's possible. Despite the fact that I'm counting down the minutes at my job, wishing for something better continually. Who knows? Maybe I'll make enough money playing guitar in the street to get by? Right now I'm lost in the writing process.. the characters.. the magic.. the wonder which is my novel.

I hope it stays this way for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment