Thursday, May 19, 2011

Epiphany!

Anyone else agree that the shower is the best place for inspiration? That has hardly any relevance to my epiphany, but I'm basically jumping up and down for joy!

Call me crazy, but I believe human's natural state of being is happiness. Have you ever noticed that when things are going extremely wrong that they always turn out? Even if you look for a job for months you end up finding one? There is always a light at the end of the tunnel, some sort of every day miracle, that nobody seems to look for anymore. In so many ways we've forgotten how to live, how to live right.

We're meant to be happy. It's the whole purpose of life!

This idea excites me more than any other epiphany I've ever had! EVER!

1 comment:

  1. i always think that kids are the happiest. before they get bogged down with all the pseudo-problems that we create for ourselves in the west. be more like a child, that's my motto.

    ReplyDelete