Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The fun part.

The fun part about having no one reading this blog, because no one knows about it, is kind of fun. It's basically like writing a way more accessible journal. Here are a few notes about today.

1. If anyone does read this, does anyone know if 'the secret' works for getting hair to grow long really fast. I miss my hair! So much it makes me want to cry. I wish I didn't have to cut off my hair..

2. Stephanie Meyer is a great author but I have yet to read a story of hers that I like.
b) I want to write a novel.

3. Fruits and veggies are the way to go. Everything else makes me feel like junk!

4. I need to start learning french again.

I think I need time to goal set yet again sometime soon. Then it's time to move forward!

I think it's time to write another song.

3 comments:

  1. Why did you have to cut your hair?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, why did you have to cut your hair?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cut my hair because there was lice in the Katima-house, and it got really bad... :(

    ReplyDelete