Thursday, March 3, 2011

I met a lady

"Oh good, there's people on my bus."

This woman was chipper. She was lovely, and she just inspired me to a wonderful extent. Lately it's been rather difficult trying to get over things which are semi out of my control. Meeting this lady was pure chance, or maybe not so. I guess I could believe in a degree of fate for this sort of thing. I've felt like I've been floundering quite heavily. Just trying to swim to the shore. I forgot about people who were as chipper as her. I forgot about people who just seem to care about life as much as she seems to. I must say, it was quite the first impression. "You never know what life is going to bring you, isn't it fantastic?"

I wish I had time or that I was emotionally able to explain my thoughts and emotions, but basically I just have new rejuvenation! Welcome to life. I hope I run into her again, for she has definitely inspired me.

No comments:

Post a Comment