Sunday, August 8, 2010

Endless Bliss

I feel like I have so much to be thankful for right now. I feel like I've finally broken out of my cocoon and into a beautiful butterfly - I finally feel ready to soar.

Something I never realized about myself was how much I was holding back, how much I was not allowing myself to feel. Suppression was very much apart of every day life. A number of things have happened lately, though which made me realize that I had to deal with the pain, or end up not being the kind of woman that I do want to be.

It's amazing how the things that you're the most afraid of, end up being the things that you enjoy the most. Maybe that's the exhilarating part of life, that you can turn fear into beauty.

Find your joy, find your peace. It's so worth it!

I'm write more when I'm not so tired! Or so busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment