Saturday, June 19, 2010

A weird quirk.

I discovered something today. I hate starting conversations. People don't believe me when I say that I'm shy, but I am. I feel like if I start a conversation then I'm interfering with a person's life (which at times, I'm sure I am). Then again, if I never start conversations.. what if somebody's the same way I am? What if they're always waiting for initiation? *sigh* It's a vicious cycle. I'm just so afraid! What if the person wishes you were gone or something? I don't know. Just a thought I had. There are times when I'll want to talk to someone.. but I won't make the effort, and then I wonder why they never talk to me.

Man this is a pointless rant.

Sorry to have wasted your time.

P.S. I think there's going to be a couple of changes this next little while... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment