Tuesday, May 11, 2010

People are Everywhere!

It is definitely not my day right now. I swear I need a punching bag, or a sappy movie right now. Why? I just haven't had enough alone time lately. If I get enough alone time, then I might be able to believe the state of mind which goes "Life is wonderful. All I needed was some time to think through things, and look... look how wonderful life really is!" There is a problem, though. When looking through my list of activities of things I could do today, I discovered a common thread..

1. Biking: the problem with biking right now is that I don't have music to drown myself in (but music is done with people as well) and so therefore, I would be thinking about people considering the fact that pretty well all I've been doing lately is getting together with people. Right now, I really wish I had that 'nothing box' capability.

2. Reading: guess what? Books are written by people, about people. It is a little bit better considering the fact that it's about people I don't know, but it, again, has to do with people.

3. Writing: you guessed it... people again. I suppose I could write a story about an inanimate object, with thoughts and feelings... ugh.. just like people again.

I suppose this is why Arbinger puts so much emphasis on people. People really do make the world go 'round.

Since I can't seem to escape people awake... maybe I'll try sleeping?

Wait. Then there's dreams.

*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment