Friday, July 8, 2011

Accepting Fate

I.. am stressed. Heavily so. In light of what is happening, it is just proof that things can change at the flip of a hat. In this instance, no I'm not referring to my loverboy. I realize that the past few posts have been about how stressed I am, but this is a weird kind of stress. I'm almost calm at the same time. I realize that the events which have happened, have happened because they were supposed to. That doesn't make it any less scary. That doesn't make it any more likely that things will turn out okay. I have to uproot from everything I've known the past sixteen years, to a place where we have no set home (yet, although we almost have a place), no job, no surety of attending school, and nothing familiar to me. This move will be amazing. I'm just wanting things to have a more certain outcome. Humans have this natural inkling to dislike change, and I'm disliking it right now. Never before have I felt so vulnerable. Never before have I been so scared, and yet never before have I been so certain that everything will turn out okay.. in fact, this may be the best thing that happens to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment