Wednesday, June 8, 2011

One day I will laugh at all this.

Life has been interesting as of late. I've been so very, very stressed with everything that life has had to offer. My phone broke and is now out of commission. What do I do? I feel like laughing. After everything that's happening lately, I feel like laughing. Why? Because I have the keys to make my future great, and I'm starting to get used to things not going to according to plan. I'm learning to love my life despite these facts, or there's no use crying over spilled milk. Although this is starting to seem more like a bomb exploding in our shower stall. I imagine that wouldn't be very comfortable, and I don't generally cry over spilled milk. Luckily it's a bomb exploding in our shower stall... so it's worth crying about, but even better, I'm laughing about it. One day my love and I will have everything our hearts desire and so much more. Luckily right now, part of what we desire is each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment